Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, May 29, 2015

Best of the Weekend 106...and Everything is Green!


Welcome to the 106th Best of the Weekend Link Party!

What a difference a week makes. 
Everything around here is finally green!
The grass is green.
The trees are green.
My flower box is brimming with newly-planted green herbs.
My thumb is green, after all the planting I've done.

And...all of my features this week are green!
I promise you I didn't set out to find a theme...
It just sort of happened. 

************
Once again, let me introduce our co-hosts...
 
 Lisa: Cooking With Curls|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest |Instagram
Amy (me!): Ms.Toody Goo Shoes|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest|Instagram

 I'm sad to say that one of our co-hosts...Lisa, from Cooking with Curls ... 
will be leaving Best of the Weekend, after tonight's party.
We'll miss partying with you, Lisa,
but we will be sure to visit you at your blog 
to see what fantastic recipes you are cooking up!
 
Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Sheryl, Deb and Lisa,  
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

This week's most clicked link was:

 Lt. Brad Wilbank's Best Bbq Crock-pot Chicken from Best of Long Island and Central Florida
This sure beats lighting the grill! 
The ingredients have my mouth watering.   

My features for this week are... 

Homemade Rosemary and Lemon Dressing from Living Chic on the Cheap 
I know exactly how I'm going to use some of the rosemary I just planted. 

 Parmesan Panko Asparagus from Five Heart Home 
 Asparagus is delicious on its own, but breaded?
That's what I call over-the-top yumcious-ness.

Indian Saag Paneer Recipe  from My Natural Family
The ingredients in this dip have me swooning. 
Give me some naan bread, and I've got me a meal!
 
Tropical Green Smoothie with a Secret Ingredient
by Clover House
When I saw what the secret ingredient was, I flipped!
I never thought of adding this to a smoothie, but I can't wait to try it.  


17 Clever Vegetable Garden Hacks from One Little Project at a Time
There are so many great ideas in here - and some can be used for flower gardens, too.
I especially like the water bottle trick.

And now, you've got the green light...link away!

9 comments:

  1. Okay- I think I need to eat now...everything looks SOOOO good! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for hosting this great party! Pinned and shared and hope you will join me at my party on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the fun party Amy and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy ... love the fact that your flower box is brimming with newly-planted green herbs. Herbs are just so useful in many recipes.

    Hope your weekend is going well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy ... love the fact that your flower box is brimming with newly-planted green herbs. Herbs are just so useful in many recipes.

    Hope your weekend is going well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great party. I especially like the Vegetable Garden Hacks.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello gorgeous! Love to party with you each week! Please stop by our party that starts on tonight at 7 pm . We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.