Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Best of the Weekend 11.6.15



Hello, friends, and welcome to Best Of The Weekend!
It's been a super-busy week for me --Early in the week, I met two blogger friends, which I will tell you about in another post...
and these last couple of days, we were on the road looking at colleges.
Before I turned around, it was Friday...which means...
Party Time!
 
 ****************** 
Here at the Best of the Weekend party,
we'd love it if you would follow the BOTW co-hosts...


**************** 

At Best of the Weekend, we feature all kinds of posts --  
recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
So link up your best stuff! 

Bloggers: Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Paula and Jenna 
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll each be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow our board -- Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

************
This week's most clicked link was:
How To Update Your Home On A Budget from Heart Handmade UK


My features for this week are: 

Savory Pumpkin Dinner Rolls from I Should Be Mopping The Floor
I'd like to have four of these, and call it an entree, okay?


Butternut Squash Gratin from The Kitchen Is My Playground
Wait a minute - make that three rolls, and a huge scoop of this cheesy goodness.


Apple Raisin Bread Pudding from Living The Gourmet 
Hold on - two dinner rolls, a huge scoop of squash gratin, 
and heaping helping of bread pudding.
Now I'm satisfied :) 


DIY Kitchen Island From A Desk from Create and Babble
You've got to check out the "before." 
I'm in awe of this makeover!


St. Louis Goodness Guide from Live, Laugh, Rowe
Meet me in St. Louis, and we'll go together.


If you were featured, grab this button!


It's time to link up!


9 comments:

  1. Just found your blog...and link party. Love the desk to island makeover! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Sweet Amy. Have a wonderful weekend. I hear the color up there is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the links...I will definitely check out as many as I can. I follow Doreen and read about the great luncheon you guys had together-so fun. I love meeting bloggers. Funny, I had just started to follow you a few weeks ago.

    Have a great weekend! :)

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday, Ms. Toody! Thank you so much for including my Butternut Squash Gratin in your feature picks for this week! And I'm with you ... I want some of those rolls and bread pudding along with my squash gratin, too. :-)
    Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great links again, thanks.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend Amy

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great links again, thanks.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend Amy

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Amy. Going to take a look around at these super blogs. Have a super!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great link party Amy! I can't wait to check out all the links. Philly has rain what's the weather up in north Jersey?
    xoxo,
    Vera

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! Long time no party! Hope you have been well, we love your fun blog and all of it's great recipes. Keep up the great work.

    Have a fantastic day,
    Denise W. & Aubrie B.

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.