Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, October 14, 2016

Best of the Weekend 10.14.16






Hidy ho, friends!
Welcome to Best of the Weekend!
I haven't been blogging much these last couple of weeks,
as I've been busy with lots of other stuff.
We painted the living room, dining room, and master bedroom recently, 
and as you probably know, painting even just a few rooms upsets the entire household.
Added to that, we painted the garage interior, and re-finished the floor with an epoxy,
which meant that EVERYTHING had to be moved out of the garage.
UGH, what a pain! 
But it's finished now, and looks amazing!
I hope to share more of that with you soon.

We've also been busy with college applications, essays, and tours,
and should be done with that fairly soon.
Applying to college has gotten so complicated! 

Enough about me -- let's get this party started!
 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 




Last week's most clicked:


How I Lost 16 Pounds in 30 Days - Run To Radiance



A few of my favorites from last week:


Enchilada Stuffed Sweet Potatoes - Art From My Table 
 

Rose Bud Cookies - My Cookie Clinic
 

Poisoned Apple Cocktail - Cooking With Curls


Straw Tote Pumpkin Planter - Sadie Seasongoods


 




If you were featured, grab our button!





Let's link up!



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, Amy! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy and Friends for hosting Best of the Weekend. Appreciated.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Painting is a huge endeavor...I think moving furniture (and dusting and mopping where it was!!), is the worst part. And painting a floor...I'm thinking about our porch next spring. It sounds scary!

    I'm going to check out some of these links---great party, Amy!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! Have a super weekend!

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting, Amy and Ladies,
    I hope you all have a lovely weekend:)Love all the Inspiration here!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amy! Not joining in (in a bit of a rush), but just wanted to say hi. I can't believe everything you've done these last two weeks! And here I thought I was a rock star just for doing my kitchen lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Amy, Thank you for featuring my Rosebud Cookies. I'm honored! Thanks for hosting the link party every week. Joan-My Cookie Clinic

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.